May 12 2021
Velasco Law Group is hiring a new attorney to meet the demand for estate planning and civil litigation in Southern California.
Litigation Associate Attorney
Long Beach, California
Downtown Long Beach Law Firm, specializing in estate planning and trust and estate litigation, is seeking an attorney with 2-4 years of experience in litigation for a full-time position.
Applicant must be able to:
(1) Take direction well;
(2) Multitask with impeccable attention to detail; and
(3) Take initiative and independently follow through on factual research and writing projects.
Responsibilities will include:
- Researching and drafting discovery, brief, memoranda, correspondence, etc.;
- Interviewing and assisting clients with various legal procedures;
- Preparing pleadings;
- Preparing for and attending hearings.
The successful candidate will:
- Be highly organized;
- Be able to successfully multi-task during deadline intensive periods;
- Be a self-starter;
- Have civil litigation experience.
Velasco Law Group Seeks to Hire New Attorney
Velasco Law Group is hiring a new attorney to meet the demand for estate planning and civil litigation in Southern California. Apply Now.
Velasco Law Group