Long Beach Asset Protection Attorneys | Trust Administration | Probate
We concentrate our practice on estate planning, probate, trust administration and related matters to provide our clients with the sophisticated legal support they require. Contact the Velasco Law Group for all of your estate and probate needs, including:
- Estate planning: We draft and review all estate planning instruments, including wills and trusts, powers of attorney and health care directives. Our attorneys are pleased to assist clients with small estates and large estates. Every family can benefit from careful estate planning.
- Tax and asset protection: Through the use of trust instruments, creation of limited liability companies, and other tax and asset protection planning, our objective is to help you transfer wealth to the next generation in a manner that minimizes exposure to estate taxes, protects your beneficiaries against claims of creditors and otherwise achieves your estate planning goals and objectives. We also offer a team of experienced litigators who can help resolve business disputes, estate and probate disputes, and other matters essential to the protection of your assets.
- Trust administration: We help trustees who need assistance with the administration of a trust upon the death or incapacity of the creator. From legal advice to drafting of necessary legal documents and help dealing with financial institutions and government agencies, we provide the knowledgeable advice and experienced representation our clients require. Visit our trust administration section to learn more.
- Probate: When a loved one has passed away, dealing with the complex and often confusing process of probate can be frustrating and at times overwhelming. An experienced probate lawyer at our firm can help guide through the probate process from start to finish.
- Probate and trust litigation: When probate and trust disputes arise, our lawyers have the experience and commitment necessary to protect your rights. We handle trust and will contests, including claims involving lack of capacity, undue influence, financial elder abuse and other wrongdoing. Our lawyers are also highly skilled in other areas of trust litigation involving claims of breach of fiduciary duty, misappropriation, mismanagement and other claims against trustees and executors who are not properly fulfilling their legal duties and obligations.
Contact Our Downey Estate Planning Attorneys
To provide convenient and local representation, we now have offices in Long Beach, Downey or Newport Beach, California. To schedule a consultation with an attorney at our firm, call 562-912-2175 or contact us by e-mail.